Can SizeGenetics be used as a natural treatment for Peyronie’s Disease ?
Peyronie’s disease, pronounced pay-roe-NEEZ, is a condition that causes curved and painful erections due to the buildup of scar tissue inside the penis.
Peyronie’s isn’t a life-threatening condition, but it can make sex painful.
If your erections are painful and your penis is noticeably curved, you may have Peyronie’s disease. But you don’t have to suffer in silence. Sizegenetics can help correct the problem, so you can enjoy sex again.
What is Peyronie’s Disease?
Peyronie’s occurs when plaque, or scar tissue, builds up inside the tunica albuginea, a thick, elastic membrane in the penis.
Researchers estimate that this disease affects 1%-23% of men between the ages of 40 and 70. But the actual occurrence of Peyronie’s may be much higher because this is a condition men are embarrassed to talk about or report to their general physician.
Although rare in young men, it’s not uncommon to see this disease in men in their 30s.
The plaque typically builds in the top and bottom areas of the penis, hence the curving or bending. This bending and curving can make erections very painful.
Depending on how extreme the curve is, sex can be difficult or even impossible.
Just an FYI: this plaque is not the same type of plaque that builds up in your arteries – it’s benign and not a tumor.
Peyronie’s isn’t contagious or transmittable either.
Curved erections aren’t common, and many men with this condition assume they just have a deformed penis. But Peyronie’s disease treatment is very effective, and sometimes, the condition can go away on its own. Most men who are diagnosed with this condition are referred to an urologist.
Peyronie’s Disease Causes
Doctors are still unsure of the exact cause of this disease, but many believe it may be the result of:
- Repeated injury to the penis
- Acute penile injury
- An autoimmune disease
Some medical experts believe that bending or hitting the penis may actually damage the tissues inside. Injuries can be caused by sex, physical contact during sports, or even an accident.
What happens is the injury ruptures blood vessels in the penis, which causes swelling and bleeding inside the tubica albuginea. This swelling bocks blood flow to these layers, which may eventually lead to clots that trap immune system cells. When the injury finally does heal, the immune system cells may release certain substances that cause scar tissue. The scar tissue grows and forms plaque in the penis.
Many medical experts also believe that Peyronie’s can be caused by autoimmune disease, which may attack cells in the penis. The attack leads to inflammation and scarring.
Autoimmune diseases that have been linked to Peyronie’s include those that affect connective tissues in the body, like scleroderma and plantar fasciitis.
Scientists still don’t know what causes autoimmune diseases.
Risk Factors for Peyronie’s
- A family history of the disease
- Vigorous sexual activity
- Nonsexual activities that cause microscopic penile injuries
Peyronie’s Disease Symptoms
The most common signs and symptoms of Peyronie’s include:
- Curving of the penis (if you’re not sure what a curve looks like, search for Peyronie’s disease pictures to get a better idea)
- Hard lumps on the penis
- Shortening or narrowing of the penis
- Erectile dysfunction
- Pain during sex or during an erection
Symptoms of this disease can range from mild to severe, and may develop slowly or quickly. Typically, the pain dissipates over time, but the penis may still be curved. If the disease is mild, the symptoms and the curving may disappear.
Complications and Risks
While Peyronie’s may not be a life-threatening condition, it can lead to several complications if left untreated, including:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Stress and anxiety about the look of your penis and your sexual competency
- Fertility issues because sex is difficult
- Relationship strains
- The inability to have sex
Conventional Treatment Options
There are both surgical and nonsurgical treatment options for Peyronie’s.
Nonsurgical treatments include:
- Medications: Urologists may prescribe medications that aim to reduce plaque size and inflammation. Injections and oral medications are available. Collagenase, an injection, is the only medication specifically approved for this disease. Oral medications may include:
- Vitamin E
- Medical Therapy: Medical therapies may also be used to break down the scar tissue and decrease the size of the plaque. These therapies may include shockwave therapy, high-intensity ultrasound, and radiation therapy.
Surgery may be recommended in severe cases, or when:
- Intercourse and/or erections are painful
- The symptoms aren’t improving
- The curving is so severe, sex is impossible
There are three main types of surgeries performed to treat Peyronie’s:
- Plication: A piece of the tunica albuginea is removed from the opposite side of the penis where the plaque has formed. Plication has a reduced risk of causing ED and numbness after surgery, but it may cause shortening of the penis.
- Grafting: The plaque is removed or cut out and replaced with a vein, patch of skin or animal organ material. Grafting can restore length and straighten the penis, but may lead to ED or numbness after the procedure.
- Device Implantation: A device is implanted into the penis that causes an erection and straightens the shaft. Implants may be a consideration if you have this disease and Once the implant has been put in place, you must use the device to have an erection.
Surgeries and medication both come with their own risks and side effects, and the costs associated with surgery can be exorbitant. To make matters worse, insurance may not cover these costs unless the condition is severe.
There is another way: SizeGenetics.
Please note: If your Peyronie’s is severe and you’re experiencing pain or can’t have sex, follow your doctor’s treatment recommendations.
How SizeGenetics Treats Peyronie’s
If you’re looking for an alternative to risky surgery and medications that cause side effects, SizeGenetics may be the solution you need. Designed originally to extend the length of the penis, this revolutionary device may help you correct Peyronie’s, so you can finally enjoy sex again.
What Is SizeGenetics?
SizeGenetics is a penis traction device that gently and consistently stretches the Corpora Cavernosa, the area of the penis that stores blood during an erection.
The stretching causes the cells inside the Corpora Cavernosa to split and pull away.
Just like with weight training, when the cells heal, new healthy cells are created, which cause your penis to grow.
As the Corpora Cavernosa grows, it allows more blood to be stored, which leads to bigger erections.
The SizeGenetics penis extender is safe and painless – and the results are painless.
How Can SizeGenetics Treat Peyronie’s?
SizeGenetics is classified as a medical type 1 device, and it can be used to correct or improve penis curvature.
Here’s how it works:
- The penis is placed into the device
- The device gently stretches the penis
At the same time, the device will straighten the penis, encouraging it to heal in the same way.
SizeGenetics delivers 2,800mg of tension for maximum results. And it’s backed by years of research and development, with safety being the top priority.
The device is also equipped with an advanced comfort system that allows you to easily customize the fit to your personal preference. There are 58 ways to use the comfort system, so you’re sure to find the right fit for the shape and size of your penis.
Why Choose SizeGenetics Over Conventional Treatments?
In mild to moderate cases of Peyronie’s, SizeGenetics offers a safe, comfortable and affordable alternative to conventional treatments.
- Surgery can be risky. Some men even walk away with no feeling in their penis or ED, which can be worse than the disease it was meant to treat. Of course, surgery has its own risk because you’ll need to go under anesthesia. And there’s no guarantee the problem will be fixed.
- Medications can have side effects. Some of the medications prescribed to treat Peyronie’s have uncomfortable side effects.
If your Peyronie’s is mild or moderate, do you want to take the risk of surgery, or deal with the potential side effects of medication?
SizeGenetics offers you an alternative treatment option that can help straighten the penis (and even extend its length) in just a few hours a day. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by giving this alternative treatment a try.